Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

What to get him on our one year?

Our one year is December 11th I cant belive how the time flys. I have no idea what to get him for our anniversary.  He really wants and IPAD2 but I think electronics are tacky( thats just me) what is a traditional gift for one year? maybe ill do a gag gift and the Ipad?

Re: What to get him on our one year?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I try to do something crafty that he won't think is too girly. For Christmas last year I made a cement block of our puppy's paws and her first collar and tags and he LOVED it. I wouldn't ever get my FI an iPad honestly, even after 5 years. I think if you get that it should be a "family gift" that you both go in on. I'd try to find something that fits him and his personality that's not so expesnive for a year. My FI loves ties and getting dressed up so I got him a really nice sweater this year from Ralph Lauren. Expensive but not nearly as much.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My H got me an iPad2 for our one year anniversary this past March.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thwinstelthwinstel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If he likes sports there is a Bengals home game that day. I also get my FI bags of candy (we do not keep sweets in the house) and he is so excited to get those. I have also set up a 'man date' for him to go out and hang out with all his buddies since he has not had time to do that.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Didn't mention it was a husband. This is The Knot, so naturally I assumed it was a FI
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    a hot air balloon ride! so fun, and most people have never done it before!
  • Options
    tiffjjrtiffjjr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, its our one year wedding anniversary. Ive been on these boards for a while now just wanted some opinions thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards