Texas-Austin

Initials in light on floor

I am looking for a company that will provide our initials and wedding date for a spot light on the wood dance floor at our reception, but not looking for the whole mood lighting thing - walls, tables etc. Just "one" light shining on the dance floor. The only estimate that I got was way outside of my budget. Looking for a resource or recommendation of a small company that will provide the simple light.

Re: Initials in light on floor

• tatnmhbtatnmhb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    when i was looking I know it would be approx $300 to have that done....but I read somewhere- you can do it on your own?? Maybe google it.... I think it was a projector that I read was used. Good luck!
  • Lili316Lili316 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't provide any recommendations, but I know it's called GOBO lighting - maybe that will help you narrow down your search or give you a place to start!
  • edited December 2011
    D & H Stage Lighting does it and I believe it's $200. you can also check with Ilios lighting.
  • edited December 2011
    try orientaltrading.com, i have something similar and it wasnt no where near as much
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies -$200 is much more in my budget and if I can DIY - I can possibly sell at the end. GOBO lighting... good to know!
  • edited December 2011

Often your DJ will be able to provide that service.  Trying not to sound like a plug, but we offer it as an addon to our DJ Services.  Prices can range from around 200 for the gobo and light to about 600 which would include the gobo, custom uplights and a cake wash light.  If you need it done seperately from a DJ service, let me konw I'll be happy to get you taken care of with a reasonable budget.

Thanks,

Ryan
    www.altaredweddings.com
    ryan@altaredweddings.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards