Indiana
Options

Bloomington: Inexpensive wedding cake?

Hi ladies,

I'm trying to find someone who will do our wedding cake for an inexpensive price (less than $400) in Bloomington.

Any recommendations?
Anniversary

Re: Bloomington: Inexpensive wedding cake?

• Options
    indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To make this eaiser for anyone who knows of bakers in Bloomington, how many people do you need this to feed?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So sorry, I neglected to mention that! I'm estimating 100 people.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am using Cakes By Donna and am looking to feed about 100 people as well. I am paying a little over $300. She is right by SouthWestWay Park but not sure if she travels to Bloomington. She doesn't yet have a website but you can give her a call at 317-856-4972. Her cakes are really good. We are going with chocolate with a chocolate filling and that is really good cake. We will have one level of white cake as well for those that don't like chocolate.

• Options
    eelychick07eelychick07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am a pastry chef and i own my own buisness out of my home. do you have a wedding date yet? maybe i can help you with a wedding cake.
    thanks
    erinn
  • Options
    srkelly23srkelly23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if you still need an answer, but Sugar Daddy's in Bloomington, IN is very reasonably priced. I have about 100 guests and my cake will be $200. They even deliver and set-up for no extra charge. Call to make an appt. for a cake tasting and you will not be disappointed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards