Canada-Alberta
Options

Wedding Decorations for rent in Edmonton

Hey!

I am looking for reception decorations for my wedding next suumer. We are going with black and white damask with orange.

Everywhere I look they want $1000'a of dollars for renting a backdrop, table runners and chair ties for 250 people!

Please help!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Decorations for rent in Edmonton

• Options
    aspe85aspe85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We very quickly realized that buying linens is WAY cheaper than renting them. I bought ours from www.linentablecloths.com and they are AWESOME. They're made out of Dacron and are super heavy and awesome quality! I got napkins, chair sashes (for less than a buck each!), round table cloths and rectangular ones for the head table.. you can even get them big enough so that you don't have to use table skirting.. which is what we did. They have a wide range of colors too :)

If we would've rented, the stuff we got would've cost us about $1200, and we paid $650 for this stuff online. Also, if you google "linen table cloths coupon code" you can usually find a website that will give you a coupon code for free shipping or something like that for free. Keep in mind that they are an American company though, so all of the prices are in USD unless you change it to CAN in the top right corner of the page!

My shipping to Canada was free, and they shipped the boxes right to our doorstep!

Hope this helps you a bit :) Sorry for the long post!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    meaghan333meaghan333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just bought my chair covers from the year end sale at RiverCity rentals.  I was really anxious about buing used on Kijiji becuase of the number I needed, and didn't want to order anything sight unseen.

Special Event Rentals is having their year end sale this Thursday/Friday/Saturday, and they're advertising that they have linens for sale. I'd suggest checking there, they usually let you bargain the price too if you're buying in large quantity.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! I really appreciated your post.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards