Ohio-Toledo
Options

Jeweler

Hi, I used this board to find a good photographer, but now I need to find a jeweler.
Does anyone know of any decently priced jewelers that do good work in the NW Ohio area? My engagement ring is kind of unique and so we'll probably have to get a wedding band made, but we're not sure who to go to. We just want a simple band, no diamonds that isn't going to cost more than the engagement ring was. Thanks!
-Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Jeweler

• Options
    bbn2011bbn2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tadsen's on Monroe street (next to Nick & Jimmy's).   It is one of the places that I was able to custom make my wedding ring and at a very affordable price. 
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion! : )
    -Ely

• Options
    kyoung7kyoung7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my engagement ring at Zales and they told me that could make a wedding band to fit any engagement rings :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hilvers in Napoleon, Ohio. It may be a little bit of a drive, but well worth it. The owner is a VERY kind man and can do any type of custom creation. Plus, they are very affordable. My fiance and I have purchased two Citizen watches, my engagement ring, and a diamond bracelet. They are the best!! Small town business have a definate customer service advantage!

• Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!! Napoleon actually isn't far from where I grew up, so I'll have to check them out!

Thanks again!
    -Ely

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards