Connecticut
Options

Shower Location near Manchester

Hi ladies! I'm helping plan a shower for a friend and was looking for hall rental location around/between Manchester and Hartford where we could bring our own food, like a Knights of Columbus, Vfw, community center, etc. I looked into doing it at a restaurant and it seems that it would be too much for our budget. Thanks for your help!

Re: Shower Location near Manchester

• Options
    My mom had my wedding shower at her condo's community house because like you we thought restaurant prices in the area were high (looked in same area as  you).   After everything was said and done I think my mom would've preferred it at a restaurant.  She figured it out that it wasn't that much cheaper and if she had had it at a restaurant she wouldn't have had to deal w/ the stress of making/buying food, decorating, and making sure there was enough food.  In the end we actually had way too much food which made me feel really bad for my mom.  But if you still want to to do it on your own I would say just call local chapters of the VFW and KOfC.  Realize though these places usually charge $200 just for renting the site.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards