Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Need help with Rehearsal Dinner

I need to find a location for our rehearsal dinner.  We cannot get into our venue before the wedding without paying another rental fee.  So, we are looking for a place for our rehearsal dinner that will have a little bit of space for us to actually rehearse.  We will have about 20 people  that will participate in the rehearsal and stay for dinner.  I appreciate any suggestions that you may have!

TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 203 Invited so far!
image 142 Are ready to party!
image 61 Will be missing out!
image 0 Are MIA!

Re: Need help with Rehearsal Dinner

• We had the same issue!  Our rehearsal dinner was at the Lexington because you have an entire private room to yourself so we could do the actual rehearsal right there and then have dinner.  I had the bridal party attendees arrive about a half hour ahead of the rest of the dinner guests so we could do that part quick and then get down to dining.  Worked great!
  • Check Joseph's in DT St. Paul.  They too have a private room with plenty of room to move around.  We did their pasta buffet and it was really good!

www.jospehsgrill.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi,
    Please consider the Rose Vine Hall Sky Deck Room.
    If you need more information on who to contact, just PM me.  It is a beautiful glass room, and their catering is very reasonable

Viola

PS - Take Me Home Events is hosting a Bridal Fair there on April 28th.  Perfect venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards