Washington-Seattle
Options

Update and a new question!

FI and I have decided to get married in his childhood church. The Church is in Auburn. We are now thinking of hosting a small dinner reception (up to 75 guests or less) at a small venue or restuarant afterwards.

I contacted Maggiano's in Bellevue and got pricing. I was wondering if you can recommend any where else that I can contact for quotes as well so I can make comparisons.

One thing I liked about Maggianos was that it inlcuded space for a dance floor, good food and seats. (Basically everything was included besides the cake and DJ and photographer)

I am hesitant to rent out an empty space since I dont think I have the time or patience to cordinate catering, seat rentals. etc.

Glad that we are on a path now and I am less stressed out. We are thinking July or August of 2012. 

I would like to keep the FOOD and Alcohol Budget to less than 5K for 75 guests.

Thank you for your help!

Re: Update and a new question!

• Options
    absuperdiva1absuperdiva1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should check out Paska Freska. Its in Seattle off of Westlake (paralleling Lake Union) www.pastafreska.com
    They catered my brothers dress rehearsal dinner (35 people) and it is my husband and mines FAVORITE restaurant!!! Everything is made fresh and local...no menu style :-)
    I would suggest going in to experience it yourself, as a date night perhaps. But Mike the owner and head chef is FANTASTIC.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Pyramid Catering, they were AMAZING and so much less money than any of the other places we contacted. Plus Ben is so knowledgable it was like having a built in wedding planner. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards