Canada-Alberta
Options

Wavering Momentum

What I really want is for someone to tell me I am normal!

I get in these cycels of complete wedding craze...Invitation planning, flower booking, colors, decorations...I go nuts for weeks

Then all of the sudden, I stop dead in my tracks and carry on with an already busy existence as if there is no wedding at all...then I catch a glimpse of my gorgeous wedding dress and BAM!! I am bridezilla once more.

The wedding is 8 months away and I have most major items completed, is it too early to start finalizing details and I can actually relax for a little bit or am I being lazy and should have everything completed by now?

I have looked at a ton of wedding planners and being a Project Manager myself I should have an idea as to what needs to be done...But planning my wedding is waaaay different than anything else...

Please help, where should I be in my planning?

Thanks xoxo
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wavering Momentum

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am totally feeling the same way.  Our wedding is 9 months away, and sometimes I just want to get absolutely everything planned and finished RIGHT NOW and other times I couldn't care less if the wedding even happened.
  • Options
    meaghan333meaghan333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I completely agree!  Some days I also feel like I'm really ahead- and then the next day, I feel completely behind!

I have 9 months to go too, and I just keep trying to cross things off my "to do" list - and get anything that can be done now done, so that it doesn't all pile up in the month before the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am really glad you posted this... I'm feeling the same way lately, where at times it's like there's not even a wedding happening, which makes me sad because I'm so excited to get married and start my life as a Mrs. :)

I just feel like life takes over sometimes and there's no room to focus on plans for something that seems so far away (I'm not getting married until October 1, 2011, so there's still 10 months). Although I do worry that 10 months isn't enough time when I'm in the wedding planning phase. ;)

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one though. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies;

With there being 5 months to go (165 DAYS!!) I am starting to really rev up the planning again...just realized that I still have not arranged a tailor for my gown...but I am getting there.

Best of luck to everyone xo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards