Maine

XP: Tux Question

hcorr34hcorr34 member
First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
Has anyone used Classic Tuxedo or did anyone do any price comparisons between CT and Men's Warehouse?  Their current deal appears to be better than what MW offers, but if their prices are more expensive, then it won't be worth it. 

I really wish places made life easier and just posted basic pricing info online. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: XP: Tux Question

• edited December 2011

We are going with Classic Tuxedo in Auburn.  We are paying about $550 for Groom, 4 groomsmen, and my nephew.  They definitely had the best deal, as we got 2 free tuxes and 1/2 price on my nephew's. 

However, you have to make sure you are on top of all the little details with them, and sometimes I have to tell them things Several times before it sticks. (such as the fact that we need to pick tuxes up on Wednesday because our rehearsal is on Thursday). 

The nice thing is that you get the tuxes from Thursday until Monday, so you don't have to rush to get them back on Sunday after the wedding.
    HTH!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info.  I think I'm going to see if FI will go tomorrow night after work so we can get this taken care of.  Their current special is 33% off of GMs tuxes with 4 paid rentals and then FI would get his free.  Since Men's Warehouse has the free tux with 5 paid rentals, we wouldn't get to take advantage of this (FI only has 4 GMs). 

I really wish they had basic pricing info on their website. 

And I LOVE your dyed slip!  I really wish I had the guts to try mine, or at least have the option of trying on a dyed one under my dress before committing.  I love the look of them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I was terrified when we put it in the washing machine with the dye, but luckily it turned out great :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards