Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Photography-Todd H Carlson, Justin Ketchem

Does anyone have any experience with the work of Todd H. Carlson or Justin Ketchem? Both of their work looks good online, but I wanted to see if anyone had any person experience with either photographer?  Thank you!

Re: Photography-Todd H Carlson, Justin Ketchem

• Options
    amariemazamariemaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Justin Ketchem for our Aug 2011 wedding.  My FI and I meet with a few  other photographers and we felt his personality and prices were the best fit for us. We did our engagement session with him back in Oct and we're really happy with the way our photo's came out (my bio pic is one of them). 
    FI's cousin is also getting married next summer and they booked Jusitin as well. 
    Hope this helps!
  • Options
    2katiej22katiej2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Todd and I'm very happy with him so far.  He did our engagement session a few weeks ago and the pictures turned out beautiful.  He is very creative and has a great personality.  I can't wait to see how the wedding photos turn out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A family friend used Justin Ketchem for their photographer.  I was looking at him for my photos as well.  The only thing that made me decide to go elsewhere was the review the family friend gave.  She indicated that although she loved her pictures and they were amazingly done, that he needed a lot of direction on the day of the wedding regarding photos they had specifically indicated they wanted to get in a meeting they had previously with him. (i.e. one with the bride, her mother and brother, one with a specific group of friends, etc.).  I didn't want to have to carry around a list of those types of photos on the day of the wedding so I decided to go elsewhere.

Other than that, his photos look great and he seems very nice and accomodating in the discussions I had with him.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    2katiej22katiej2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got our wedding photos back from Todd and I am so happy with his work.  The engagement and wedding photos went above and beyond my expectations - he has a great photojournalistic style and he works very hard.  I would use him again in a heartbeat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards