Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Trying on tuxes?

We are renting tuxes from Saavi and I was just wondering if you had bridal party members other than the groom try them on before the wedding?  My FI thinks we should have the 2 groomsmen go to the store with him on Thursday (wedding is Sat) and try them on just to make sure they fit.  

Did you all do this?  If not do you wish you had?

P.S. I miss hanging out on this Board more often, life is too crazy lately!  I miss the fun of wedding planning chat with all of you :(  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Re: Trying on tuxes?

• nordkenordke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also go ours from Savvi. They'll have the guys try them on at the store when they pick them up. H told all the guys to try to get them on Thursday in case there were any issues, but thankfully there were none.
  • edited December 2011
    They asked us to also had the men try them on when they pick them up. That way they can change something if it doesn't look right. I would encourage them to go with to try on.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Savvi also asked our guys to try the tuxes on before they left the store when picking them up. It is a really good thing to do!
    Photobucket
  • maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with one of our groomsmen, simply because he was our roommate at the time and it was super easy. Plus, the GM has much more standard proportions... so it was easier to find off-the-rack samples that he fit into (DH is very tall and skinny and suit/tux places inevitably have to send away for extra-long arms and pant lengths!) I think a few of them tried stuff on when they went in to get measured, otherwise, like everyone said, Saavi will have them try it on when they go to pick it up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards