Massachusetts
Options

Guest hotel accomodations

Hi all!  My fiance and I are planning an October wedding in the Berkshires and we will have lots of out of town guests looking for hotel accommodations.  We want to give our guests 2-3 options with regards to price in nearby Lee, MA or Lenox, MA.  Does anyone have recommendations for places where you've been able to negotiate reasonable block rates?

Thanks so much!

Re: Guest hotel accomodations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We actually used hotelplanner.com and the hotels got in touch with us with their group rates for our wedding weekend.  We got good deals from hotels we hadn't even found that look great.  And we didn't have to do as much research to find them.  We are so glad we found that site!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using the Hampton Inn as the only wedding block in April.  They are super nice and so accomidating! It's a very basic hotel, but it includes breakfast which your guests will appreciate.  Very clean and I think very new.
    good luck!

• Options
    chadandmattchadandmatt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the Crowne Plaza.  She was very nice, but you have to guarantee at least 10 rooms will be used.So we had to put down a credit card.  That may only be high season.  Large hotel in downtown Pittsfield.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to second using Hotel Planner - very helpful and you get info about hotels that you may not have known about!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards