Massachusetts-Boston

Affordable Venue with City View

I feel like I've been searching forever. Does anyone have an idea of a venue that's affordable and has a city view? I don't think it exists

Re: Affordable Venue with City View

• edited December 2011
    Have you checked out the MIT Faculty Club?  The price incldues all food and beverage and they have a gorgeous view of the Boston skyline.
  • noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Hyatt Regency in Cambridge has just about the best city view of Boston.  We got married there and loved it.  I pretty much died when we saw the view from the Charles River Ballroom.  Not sure of your budget, but it might be worth checking out!
  • edited December 2011

Try looking at Granite Links Golf Club in Quincy. I didn't actually look at pricing or anything there but I have been there to the driving range and saw the view... it's amazing! I looks like it would be beautiful for a wedding. They have a tent outside that you can have the reception at or you can have it inside too. Check it out!

• edited December 2011
    Venezia in Dorchester.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What is your budget exactly? There are a lot of hotels downtown, and also the museum of science, etc.
  • MikeF&SarahCMikeF&SarahC member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_affordable-venue-city?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:c3313873-aaab-472a-bf0e-23e51ac21212Post:583dba9f-564c-420b-8eb5-623fc4a73b61">Re: Affordable Venue with City View</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try looking at Granite Links Golf Club in Quincy. I didn't actually look at pricing or anything there but I have been there to the driving range and saw the view... it's amazing! I looks like it would be beautiful for a wedding. They have a tent outside that you can have the reception at or you can have it inside too. Check it out!
    Posted by aetrefry[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>This location is beautiful, it has a full skyline view.  We didn't go with it simply because they were already booked on our date.

</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    It sounds cheesy, but the Holiday Inn in Beacon Hill has a really nice view.
  • tonimae01tonimae01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Hi im from winthrop,Ma and the Winthrop Yacht club has a City view right off the water too. Its also has a deck right off the function room. the only down fall there is no A/C. To rent the room its 1000.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards