Texas-San Antonio

So Excited

We don't live in San Antonio, but my FI is from San Antonio which is why we are are getting married there (we are trying to get back there as soon as he gets back from deployment).  I'm there at least once a month to get planning things taken care of and this month I'll be there this weekend for the Bridal Extravaganza.  So far I only have a church and reception site and I stil need everything else and the wedding is March 10!  Although I'm completely stressed, I'm also so excited as well!

Does anyone have any suggestions on DJs, transportation, hair & makeup,  and wedding coordinators?

Re: So Excited

• rvrtrvrt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

I have not booked all of that but I have booked a wedding coordinator. I am using Katherine from Sweet August. She is fabulous and very sweet!!! I am so excited to work with her.Go to http://www.sweetaugustevents.com/.

From the first time we spoke, I felt very comfortable with her. Good luck! Smile
  • kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just got married 2 weeks ago and used Texas Entertainment.  Christian is the DJ, he is absolutely wonderful!  We got lots of compliments on how great he did and he played all the right kind of music!
  • txcyclisttxcyclist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Future Sounds for DJ and Roseanne Harris for hair and make up.
  • geminagigeminagi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Timeless Beginnings for your coordinator. She is great.
    Hair: Rock Paper Scissors
    Makeup: The Makeup Maven
    DJ: Cutting Edge or Platinum
    Hmmm transportation. I will have to think of that. What about bakeries, florists, photographers, etc?
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ALL so much for the tips!  I did book PhotoLoco for the photo booth and A First Class Limo from the Extravaganza that weekend.  I'm now just needing a DJ, Coordinator and cake - I think/hope!  It's so exciting and stressful that I'm down to the wire of 160 days now and I don't live in SA.  But I'll get it finished! 
  • DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Holtz Entertainment as our DJ. They get consistantly great reviews and for what they offer, the price is excellent.
  • txcyclisttxcyclist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Creations Cakes for your cake. She's in Pleasanton but her cakes are delicious and the least expensive I priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards