Wedding Reception Forum
Options

3 Mason Jars

I have 3 sizes of mason jars for each table.. one for some flowers and some indian corn [ fall theme and we met in a corn maze] and a candle... I'm now at a loss for what goes in jar # 3.... Mayhaps I do not need 3 per table after all , any ideas ?
Love is All You Need

Re: 3 Mason Jars

• Options
    Leaves? Colored Marbles? Another Candle? Candy (like those pumpkin shaped candy corn things)I would stick with three though, the odd numbers tends to look the best arranged. It might not be something that you stick to your theme directly with, just use the same colors so it all matches. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Another candle?
    Candy corn? fall-color M&Ms?
  • Options
    might try our color M&Ms..[maroon and light blue]. was thinking of somehting with leaves and twigs/branches he is into the outdoors/hiking...
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    Three would look better than two.  Maybe more flowers in the third one.
  • Options
    We are doing something like this and just doing wild flowers, lavender, and a variety of herbs. 

Maybe either wheat or wildflowers. 2 jars of flowers and 1 candle would look good. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    what about acorns or small pine cones and a candle?

• Options
    I think flowers would be lovely
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    I would do another candle, but decorate it in a different way. I'm thinking about two different mason jars, one with flowers, one with a candle, and then a tin can with a candle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    you could also do river rocks with tree branches coming out of it to give some hight. Also like this cute picture idea.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards