Military Brides
Options

AW: Christmas Presents

I figured we could just have one post for Christmas gifts that we'd like to AW.  Here's Mine!!

Why, Yes! I did get a pink gun for Christmas! And my adorable houndstooth scarf!! RTR!!

ETA: I also got some new baking stuff (The Giant cupcake pan among others), a black and white toile blanket (I'm obsessed with toile), some houndstooth pj's and slippers, lots of new cookbooks (!!!!) and a Zoku!! 
Photobucket

Re: AW: Christmas Presents

• Options
    Yay for pink guns!!!! 

No picture, but I got the Mario Wii I've been asking for! :) 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Awesome gun! I got a few sweaters, lots of goodie bags full of baked goods, a fair amount of money, and our wedding gifts. (Microwave, bed stuff, etc.)
    Oh, and a husbandddd. Ha ha!
  • Options
    I got a Sewing Machine and a Gypsy (external hard drive for my cricket). Watch out Martha Stewart here comes Shan! lol
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great christmas!

I got a fitbit, new shoes, some pandora charms, and lots of other stuff. My parents and H went above and beyond. :-)
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi guys!

Lots of thoughtful gifts this Christmas - FI's Dad's best friend got us mugs with our picture on it from the first year we were dating, and on the back a picture of FI's Dad pinning his butter bars on at his commissioning.  Very sweet!

We Skyped with my parents to open gifts.  Got a lot of workout clothes, some Crest Whitestrips Professional Effects (which I realllllly wanted), and an iPod shuffle from my parents (I already have one, but it was very thoughtful still). 

Anniversary

• Options
    No pics yet, but my favorite present is probably my new COACH PURSE!! My future in-laws and my FMIL's sister got it for me. My first one ever :)
  • Options
    Binx I'm a huge Coach fan! I always stop at the outlets and the store in the mall near us haha.
    My favorite present is my pearl necklace from FI. We went to pick it out together because he wanted to make sure I got exactly what I wanted
  • Options
    Hike! Let me know how you like your Fitbit... I've been wanting one for a while, but I didn't know anyone who had one!! 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    My big gift from my parents was a double waffle maker. 

Yesssss.... So excited, someone will be eating waffles all the time now. FI got my a  smaller coach purse. I had been complaining about losing stuff in my current purse that I got a few years ago.  I also got a pink tool set, which I need because I have to use my heels as hammers sometime. Haha.  Some other little stuff.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_aw-christmas-presents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:9867ba3f-73e1-49b6-9a0f-f99d5bd03315Post:23b439b1-efb4-43ef-9b08-2eb0c0d28e2e">Re: AW: Christmas Presents</a>:
    [QUOTE]My big gift from my parents was a double waffle maker.  Yesssss.... So excited, someone will be eating waffles all the time now. FI got my a  smaller coach purse. I had been complaining about losing stuff in my current purse that I got a few years ago.  I also got a pink tool set, which I need because I have to use my heels as hammers sometime. Haha.  Some other little stuff.  
    Posted by AmandaSC1988[/QUOTE]
    I didn't know double waffle makers were a thing lol. That's awesome
  • Options
    I got some really thoughtful gifts this year and some really cool ones. 

my two favorite gifts? FI gave me a beautiful blue opal and diamond heart-shaped necklace. As I opened it he told me that he bought it while he was on deployment in Australia in 2009 as a gift for his future wife (so this was a year-ish before we met). He told me it was the strangest thing he's ever done, but he's kept it and that he had originally intended for it to be his wedding gift, but that he couldn't wait for the wedding to give it to me and he had another wedding gift in mind and he wanted me to have it for Christmas. (He added that even stranger to him was the fact that he was dating a girl at the time that he had been dating for about 5 years and he knew that he wasn't buying this gift for her, which basically was a sign to him....). It's gorgeous and I love it and it was so nice, especially after all that happened this last week (like the crazy exgirlfriend who he was dating when he bought the necklace moving across the country and showing up in his house after scoring an invite over from his roommate and basically saying "I'm here to marry you").... it was really sweet that he had decided even before all that happened to give it to me for Christmas. 

My mom made me a bracelet out of a section of my horse's tail. She washed and braided it and it's absolutely beautiful and quite a sentimental thing to me as now I will always have this from my first horse- I guess it's kind of like parents can be sentimental about the first locks of hair cut from a baby's head. lol. 

I know I'm an old emotional basketcase when 2 of my Christmas gifts made me tear up. I'm turning into my mother. sigh. 

Mom and dad got me a cool hard case thing for my ipod shuffle for the gym, a UV sanitizing wand (awesome!!), a calendar, a book, and a gift card. My older sister got me a weight set I've been looking at (!!!!) and then I got some other assorted things from different people. 

I was just so thankful to be able to spend this Christmas with my family and have FI there. So special. :)
    wedding1 Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards