September 2012 Weddings

Accountability - Tuesday

I didn't do much today, really struggling still with this head cold (Grrrr, will you go away already). I did do the 'crunches' while driving to and from work again today (20 min each way). You honestly do start to feel it after awhile lol 

How was your day? 

I hope you ladies don't mind that these tend to be going on here later in the day, the training for the new job is keeping me from TK earlier on lol 

Today's Inspiration Picture: 

Re: Accountability - Tuesday

• Well I usually lurk on these accountability posts because I didnt want to embarrass myself with my lack of consistency. But last night, my FI and I did the Zumba 2 Wii game.... we had SO MUCH FUN! Hes not much of a dancer and so it was hilarious to see him trying to shake his hips... I loved it :) And I managed to burn 400 calories in an hour. Anyone who is looking for a fun Wii game to do on the weekends or for fun, try that video game :)
    September 2012: May Sig
    Honeymoon Location: Punta Cana, DR
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just got back from running at the gym.  I was also going to do abs & arms tonight, but my knee is swollen & sore after my run and I'm currently practicing some good old fashioned RICE in hopes that I can get back to running ASAP.  I have a race in 2 weekends and I really don't want to have to miss it :(

Sooo currently laying in bed, wasting time until I have to go to bed instead of working out :(

• we worked out yesterday and i did squats/lunges for the first time in a while and i got so sore! but i love feeling sore, it makes me feel like i'm actually accomplishing something.
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • I had a bad day :(. I skipped breakfast, had 2 piece pizza for lunch, refused to eat dinner on account of lunch so then had 2 oversized glasses of wine :(
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • I did great today.  I ate very well and went to kickboxing again. 
    I have been doing well... and still gaining... its getting really frustrating.
    January Siggy ****weight loss**** image Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Kira I understand the feeling! I was doing great and now I am chilling on a plateau that I'm not overly happy with. Tweeking what I'm doing both diet and exercise to see if I can get the weightloss happening again... the body is sometimes finicky like that... 
  • i am dowm two lbs today so im happy about that!
    January Siggy ****weight loss**** image Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yesterday was such a nice day out that I took the dog for a walk when I got home.  Unfortunately my knee brace decided it wanted to hurt me instead of help me so I spent the remainder of the night hobbling around or laying on the sofa with ice on my knee.  I'm getting really tired of this game that my knee likes to play with me.  Everytime I think I'm good to start working out again it acts up.  I'm getting really depressed and wondering if I'll ever lose weight before the wedding.  I've been counting calories and staying under or right at my daily allotment but I've not seen any downward movement on the scale, ugh!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • i don't usually post on this thread but i was so excited this morning i had to share...FI and i got a treadmill and it was delivered to our house last thursday night. I've been using it since friday - everyday - which isn't a lot - only a couple days...but i weighed myself this morning (i hadnt since last wednesday) and i'm down 3 lbs!!! i've also been eating better too. i hope i can keep it up! we are going dress shopping for the girls on saturday and ive got to admit im kinda glad it will be someone else trying them on! still not happy with how i look - esp in front of mirrors...ahh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards