Georgia-Atlanta

Talk about non-traditional!

Re: Talk about non-traditional!

• edited December 2011
    I see what you mean about 4! I like number 5.
  • edited December 2011
    <--- still laughing at the upside down tornado. LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • edited December 2011
    hahaha nuber 4.
    i kind of love number 1
    imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    These are kind of gorgeous...but my mom would die. DIE. if I wore black, hahahah

• pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, people just love that "edgy" look now-a-days. My only problem with getting a dress THAT non-traditional is that there is always the danger of looking back on my wedding photos in a year and going "WTF was I thinking??"
  • edited December 2011

All I can say is, WOW.  At least now the brides that are Goth or that persona will have some more choices!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_talk-non-traditional?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:941adff2-373c-4c4a-b063-a347a6141d1fPost:dc87f1de-4d4e-4952-bda6-f28e21f4f32b">Re: Talk about non-traditional!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, people just love that "edgy" look now-a-days. My only problem with getting a dress THAT non-traditional is that there is always the danger of looking back on my wedding photos in a year and going "WTF was I thinking??"
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>hahahah exactly!!! the WTF factor is pretty big on these dresses. Esp. 10-20 yrs post wedding. </div><div>
    </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards