Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Apartments in Louisville

Hey! Not really "wedding related" but I just need some suggestions. It feels like my FI and I have looked everywhere and either places are over $800 a month in rent or really old and gross. Would you all recommend settling for a cheaper place vs paying more for a nicer apartment? This is almost as stressful as wedding planning! 

Re: Apartments in Louisville

• Options
    Honestly, I have lived in several appartments in New Albany. I have found that it's worth paying the extra money for the nicer place because they care more about their property and reputation. Settling for the cheaper place means that maintence proably won't fix anything, the landlord doen't keep the "riff raff" out or return your calls in a timely manner. I don;t know if you have checked out this apartment complex or what part of Louisville you're trying to move to, but they were the nicest place I had looked at in a while, had really cool floorplans and were well kept.

I hope this helps you a little bit. I understand how stressful it can be trying to find a good place to live. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    There are some really nice apartments just off eastern parkway, on a small culdesac. Area is really nice, neighbors are quiet. These apartment are located about 5 minutes from Bardstown road and two minutes from Kroger on Goss, great locations. Don't be turn off by the buildings it looks a little dated but the inside is nice, grounds are kept clean and cut weekly, there is free garage parking washer and dryer hook ups, Hardwood floors. The apartments are divided up, four units to one building. Really safe area, rent was only 560 last year, 2 bedrooms one bath, dining area...appliances included and a storage area in the garage. Landlord is nice Robert Adelburg, 5831651 located across from the medical towers on eastern parkway at the light... Loved that light made it so easy turning onto eastern parkway.
  • Options
    I used to live in Charlestown of Douglass Hills. They were older, but I had brand new carpet, etc and really liked the place. It was a 2 story 2 bdrm 1 ba town home and was about 1000 sq ft. It's probably around $650 a month or so now.
  • Options
    I live in Partridge Meadows in Lyndon.  I have a great 1 bedroom with a loft.  I think it runs for 6-700.  Right next to a park with a running track and Westport village.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards