Indiana

newbie here :)

Hi ladies :) I'm fairly new here only posted a few times on the budget wedding boards. I live in Northwest Indiana and am looking into getting married in September 2013 once I find a venue where I can have my ceremony and reception I will set a date. Do any of you girls know the price range for DJ's? My best friend's uncle said he would do it for 450.00 which to me sounds like a good deal but than again I have no idea what the normal cost is for a dj.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: newbie here :)

• Hey! Personally I've found DJ's betweend 100-150 an hr. So I'd say thats a deal!
    Hope this helps!
  • The DJ for my daughter's wedding was about $800 and I felt like that was a great price.  She was actually recommended to me by another DJ who wanted almost twice that amount.....We are in a small town in central Indiana.
  • Be careful if this person doesn't do it as a business. I have seen DJ's looking more like poorly dressed guests and you want to know if they are good at what they do and act like a professional.
  • Hi ladies thanks for the replies :) but yes luckily he is my friends uncle and is a legit and professional DJ. He dj's at bars, weddings, parties, etc. He is also an awesome DJ that has a wide variety of music and he's great at keeping the party going so yay I'm excited that at least I have found who will DJ. Now once I find a venue I'll be one happy camper! Lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards