Maine

DJ/Band Recommendation

I am looking for a good recommendation for a DJ/Band (preferably a band) with a reasonable price for a Maine wedding. Any suggestions?

Re: DJ/Band Recommendation

• Hi !
    We would highly recommend the Delta Knights band.  We saw them this summer at a wedding and they were fabulous.   They play a wide variety of music and the bride said they were very easy to deal with and communicative with coordinating everything with the wedding.  here is their website.  good luck !  They play a fair amount publicy so maybe you can go see them first.

http://deltaknights.com/welcome.html
  • I'm not sure what the Tony Boffa Band charges, but they are fabulous!  They rocked the place at my friend's wedding and had everyone on the dance floor.  It was awesome!
  • Mike Mahoney with M&M entertainment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_djband-recommendation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:a81e3047-021c-4223-9402-810603fb619fPost:f2eea948-2ede-43ee-8dc8-581a6456d04f">Re: DJ/Band Recommendation</a>:
    [QUOTE]amazingdjmusic.com!
    Posted by Stefani1976[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I'd have to second this whole-heartedly. Kevin is great!

</div>
  • Two of my friends had James of Fred Pappalardo Disc Jockeys. He was awesome professional and kept the crowd going and I'm planning on using him for my own wedding this spring.
  • Lisa & Allie McDonald. They work with everyone's budget! Very reasonable. i dont think I have head of them going above $600.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We went with DJ Ricky B from Bell-Aire Music he's from NH and is very reasonable priced and didn't charge any extra to come up to Maine. He did my sisters Wedding last year and doing mine next. His website is www.bellairemusic.com and he's got great reviews everywhere.
    Good-Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards