Flowers
Options

Flowers for a wedding with Print Bridesmaid Dresses

I am planning a wedding where the bridesmaid dresses are printed.  I am stuck!!  I cannot think of a nice floral arrangement for the bridesmaids to carry.  I feel like if they carry a bouquet, it will clash with the dress.  I think that corsages would look nice or eveb a single flower down the isle will look ok.  Does anyone have any suggestions?????  I really need help

Re: Flowers for a wedding with Print Bridesmaid Dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    pic a few stems of something beautiful in one of the colors and just give them something to hold... It will help the elegance factor as well as the fidget factor... 
    If it's evening you can use enclosed candles too.. that can be gorgeous. 

• Options
    Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Nix the corsages...to prom like in my opinion.

You can definitely have them hold bouquets with a printed dress.  Just stick with one color and even one type of flower to keep it simple and elegant.

• Options
    edited December 2011

Hi! I have to agree with the prior responses.  I am a floral designer and I would recommend same style (flower) same color bouquets! It will play out much prettier in person and through your pictures!   Best of Luck!!! How exciting. And by the way - I think patterned Bridesmaids dresses are pretty daring and cool! Have Fun, be different!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards