South Asian Weddings

AW/Lurker Thursday

Who are all the new people on the boards? Intros please! Maybe I've just been away too long.

Re: AW/Lurker Thursday

• Well I've intro'd before, but I'm Pamela.  I'm American (white) and my fiance, Ryan, is Indian. He is currently in India. We're looking to marry between May and December... actually today we were discussing and it's really looking like sometime this summer. :)

It has to do with money, my sister's wedding this fall (I want to be able to go!), and complicated visa stuff. It makes my head spin a little.

We were trying to make it so we could have both a wedding in the US and a wedding in India but have decided unless one of us wins a sweepstakes, that it's not going to happen. So instead we're having a wedding in India (I'm moving there) and in a few years we'll have a vow renewal in America.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards