Indiana-Indianapolis

Barn Wedding

I was wondering if anyone knows of any barns in either indiana or ohio that would be cute for a wedding.  I just want a cute old looking barn... any ideas??

Re: Barn Wedding

• edited December 2011
    About an hour north of indy right on Highway 31 there is a SUPER cute place called the Kelley Agricultural Historical Museum.  It has a round barn, an old school house, a log cabin, and some other old buildings.  I drove by last weekend and there was wedding going on outside the round barn...BEYOND cute!  They don't have a website but if you google it you can see pictures and get the phone number!  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Trader's Point Creamery has a nice old barn as part of their operation.  They are on the NW side between Indy and Zionsville on Moore Rd.
  • AnnaScarlettAnnaScarlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The raw hide ranch in souther IN and the round barn inn in Central In
  • angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A sorority sister of mine had her reception at a barn in Tipton...I have no idea what the name of it was or if it was in the family.  But it was a beautiful big red round barn!
    Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mrsalbeemrsalbee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there were a few brides looking for barn venues a couple of months ago. A bride found one in Flora, I do not remember what it was called though.

Have you found The Barn at County Line Orchard in Hobart Indiana online? I have seen pictures online and it looks beautiful, but it was too far away for us.
    "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • jrdoll2jrdoll2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Walhill Farm in Batesville, IN. It is about an hour and half southeast of downtown Indy. They have a website as well. I'm considering that as a place for my reception.
  • edited December 2011
    The one in Flora is called Pat's Country Barn.  There's also Exploration Acres outside of Lafayette, Riley's Party Barn in Anderson (although it's not old-looking) and the Smith Party Barn in Pendleton.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Check out blueberrydunefarm.com  They have a barn.  It is remodeled and is used for wedding receptions and ceremonies.  Beautiful grounds.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards