South Carolina

Gift Help

Hey Gals!!

I need help coming up with a great gift for my future sister-in-law and family.  They have been so kind to open up their home to my fiance and I so many times during the planning of our wedding that we really want to do something nice for them.  They have 2 boys (ages 10 & 5) and are quite frugal.  They live in the Summerville area, if that helps.  I want it to be something nice and unexpected that we can give them during the rehearsal dinner.

Thoughts?

Re: Gift Help

• edited December 2011
    are you wanting the gift to be an activity of some sort? or a a tangible gift?

What about making a photo book for them? Walgreens is forever putting them 40% off. And for the kids you could do a mini-book for each of them with pictures of them with you and fiance.
    Anniversary
  • Plumbb2Plumbb2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why not give the parents a gift card to dinner and a movie and then give the boys tickets to the circus that you and your finance will take them to while the parents have their date night or something like that.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina_gift?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:123Discussion:eeef6c93-4e0a-4e94-b64a-471e380b2843Post:c1e6f378-1f22-4040-845e-94fc7c416ec0">Re: Gift Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why not give the parents a gift card to dinner and a movie and then give the boys tickets to the circus that you and your finance will take them to while the parents have their date night or something like that.
    Posted by Plumbb2[/QUOTE]

<div>I LOVE that idea!</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards