Washington-Seattle
Options

ENGLIGHTEND 1... Question for you?

Did you do your make-up trial with Nika? How was it?

Re: ENGLIGHTEND 1... Question for you?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to message you today too!

She cancelled on me when I tried to move my appt time up. I wonder if she forgot about me since she didn't contact me first...?

Isn't your wedding this month?! Did you eventually have a trial w/ her or did you find a backup? It's hard finding people that know how to do ethic skin tones so I'm kind of worried now...! 

OH her website is down, too!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, yeah emails weren't working for me with getting in contact with her, so I just started calling instead which helped a lot. I had my first trail last Saturday. It went okay, we are having another trial this Saturday. It wasn't the "WOW" I was hoping for. Her airbrush machine wasn't working properly, so she ended up doing my foundation with regular foundation. That is where the problem began, she didn't have anything to matched my skin tone with her, so the foundation was not working with me. And she did realize this and was very apologetic.She was just depending on the airbrush. So that was a little annoying that she wasn't better prepared for the "just in case" moments. 

Eye make-up was really good except the eye liner line, it was a little messy because she ended up having to rush at the end as I needed to leave for my bridal shower. I emailed her all my concerns and was very honest. She was very receptive and thanked me for my honesty.

We had planned to meet this Saturday again due to the airbrush malfunction. So I'll have a better idea after this Saturday as to what I think.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great, thanks for keeping me informed. The airbrush machine is one of the main reasons I wanted to book her. I hear they are really great for coverage and last a very long time.  And I totally understand that feeling of her possibly not being prepared on the big day...but hopefully she does wow you this Sat by bringing her A game. KIT and good luck with it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards