Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Heinz Chapel Bride April 6 last min tips?

Hello all! I am getting married on April 6 at Heinz chapel. Can anyone give me any last minute tips or things to remember for having a wedding ceremony at Heinz? Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Heinz Chapel Bride April 6 last min tips?

• Be on time! 

Because HC is booked back to back to back all day for weddings, make sure you are on time so you aren't rushed to complete your pictures on site.  The staff will not let you run over.

Have a great wedding day!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Enjoy the day!

Also... how hard was it for you to reserve your date?  Did you get your preferred time slot and date?  We're calling April 1, and I'm nervous as can be that we won't get our preference!
    image 108 invited.
    image 95 will be celebrating with us.
    image 13 will be there in spirit...
    (including the uninvited cousins who
    RSVP-ed and then cancelled after 
    realizing that it wasn't a great time
    to travel to our city....) 
    image 0 are keeping us guessing!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We got through without an issue! I had 8 people call and we got the time and day we wanted. April isnt as competitive...at least for early April weddings. Good luck! :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just FYI - starting Jan 1 of this year, Heinz Chapel has a new policy for calling. Rather than repeatedly calling over and over until you get through, you only have to call once and you are put on a "hold" and the calls are answered in the order they are recieved. I called at 8:30am on the dot and waited 20 mins -- we got our first date and time pick. Of course it was Jan. 4 so I am sure not too many brides are dying for that date haha. Good luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards