Massachusetts-Boston

Selling My Wedding Dress :(

Hi, Knotties!!

I am a former Boston Knottie who (sadly!) now has decided to sell her wedding dress.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my dress, so I am kind of reluctant to let it go, but I know it needs to be done.

I just listed it on oncewed.com, but I guess it takes a couple days for it to be approved, so before it is listed, I wanted to give my fellow Boston Knotties the first opportunity to purchase my gorgeous dress.

My dress is from Priscilla of Boston, Vineyard Collection, style Dolly.  It is a size 2.  I am asking $2000 (pick up in Boston or willing to ship, cash or escrow.com, final sale).  I had it slightly altered (pulled in a 1/2" or so at the waist), and a 9-point French bustle added with ribbon ties.  It wasn't hemmed at all.  I had it professionally dry cleaned after my Rock the Frock session, and as far as I can tell there are no stains or rips (the only defect I can see is that some of the bustle ribbons are super frayed--would be super easy to remedy).

I have a ton of wedding and Rock the Frock photos that I am happy to share (the pic below is the promotional pic, it is a much smaller file size than all of my wedding pics, so I'm posting that!).  Please E-mail me at: janiefk at yahoo dot com with any questions or if you might be interested.

I live in Boston and would be happy to meet with you in person if you want to try it on before buying.  I hope my dress finds someone who loves it as much as I do!!!

Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
by Shannon Sorensen Photography
My hubby & I rock the frock.
Bio

Re: Selling My Wedding Dress :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards