Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Ceremony exit?

Is anyone or has anyone done a fun ceremony exit? I.e. having the guest toss flower petals or confetti?

Our ceremony is outside, and I'd love to have pictures of a fun exit, and was thinking of getting bubbles for guest to blow, but I'm wondering if this will end up being a waste of money?

Thoughts?

TIA
Sarah

Re: Ceremony exit?

• Options
    Phoenix10Phoenix10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went to a friends wedding where they had everyone get into two lines facing each other outside the doors of the church and light sparklers- then bride and groom lit their sparklers and walked through them to the limo. It was really fun and looked beautiful. If our wedding was in the evening I would totally copy them- it was really neat.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

For our ceremony exit we did bubbles and walked out to "let my love open the doors" song.  For our exit from the reception we did a sparkler exit.  The pics didn't come out as good as I wanted on the sparklers but it was really fun and the guests seemed to like it as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We didn't really have an "exit" but when we walked up the aisle the song we chose was the Star Wars theme from A New Hope.  The intro sounds just like the intro to the wedding march so it took a second for all of our guests to figure out what it was, then start laughing.  It made for some great pictures since we started laughing with them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards