September 2012 Weddings

Post wedding blues

Its true is a such thing as post wedding blues and I am feeling them! We were married 9 days ago and it still doesnt seem sureal to me! I keep looking at Mike and saying "were married?!"

I keeping looking back and thinking did that really happen or I wish I could have done it this way or that way. Or this happened and I really wish it would have went this way. Well its done and over haha and all that money is now gone!

My one piece of advice if you havent already gave your head count expect less people than who said that they were coming. If you dont have a videographer just have a family memeber record it. I am so glad that I had someone record it because I honestly was in a blurr for 3 days if people said they told me something or talked to me about something I honestly do not remember. Also ladies if the same person is doing everyones hair ask her to be their an hour before the lady ran late on our hair and it got me to the venue an hour past the time I wanted to be there for pictures and such.

Goodluck :)

Re: Post wedding blues

• same here! just keep wishing i could back and do it again! and wishing this song was played or i could take a picture with that person.

just still finding it hard to believe i have a HUSBAND! wow! :P
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It is an amazing feeling to be DH's wife now, but I am having terrible "post wedding blues".  I have looked at our photos a million times, and have replayed our day over and over in my head.  I can't wait for our video, so we can actually see all the stuff we missed. I want to go back and do it all over again!!!
  • I hear ya. Its weird to come home after work and think "I have nothing to do??? huh?" I still struggle with saying the word "husband" because it just seems to grown up to me lol.
  • I'm so glad it's not just me!!!  I coudn't agree more with all the above! and I have a really slow paced job with a lot of down time. Well for the past year and a half down time was wedding planning time, now i'm lost!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards