Students
Options

First final of the semester tomorrow

Yet all I want to do is nap. I feel good about tomorrow's exam but I'm so nervous that I'm not nervous enough! But it's okay--in two weeks--my first year of law school will be done!!!!

Re: First final of the semester tomorrow

• Options
    I know exactly how you feel! I've four finals and for all but one I feel quite confident to the point where I'm wondering if I'm underestimating it all! Congrats on finishing up a year of Law school though! I remember when my sister was in law school, brutal haha :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_first-final-of-the-semester-tomorrow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:0eddd30d-dccb-464e-a90f-42c24b70e912Post:8ab9cd4e-4d51-4783-9d33-16b37332b37b">First final of the semester tomorrow</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yet all I want to do is nap. I feel good about tomorrow's exam but I'm so nervous that I'm not nervous enough! But it's okay--in two weeks--my first year of law school will be done!!!!
    Posted by spiment[/QUOTE]
    GOod luck and congrats on survival of your first year of Law school! What a feat! 
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Options

I'm in the same boat.  I keep telling DF that he should be glad he lives on the other side of the world and doesn't have to deal with the law school finals crazies in person (yesterday I had coffee with a side of peanut butter M&M's for breakfast).  He, being a loving person, disagrees.  

I also tell him that this distance is the only reason he thinks I'm a sane person right now.

Best of luck.  Stay strong!  Almost a 2L!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards