North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Richard Barlow photography

hey yall,
i'm thinking about using him for my wedding photography.  He's in the right price range and i'm wondering if anyone else has had any experience working with him.  thanks a bunch!

Re: Richard Barlow photography

• Hi! I got married back in October and Richard was my photographer. He was phenomenal! I cannot say enough good things about him. My husband and I are both camera shy and he made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He was easy going and handled last minute plan changes well. He also had a preview for us within a couple of weeks of the wedding and the full set of proofs back in less than 2 months. The pictures are absolutely stunning. I recommend you "friend" him on facebook and take a look at his photos on there, if you haven't already. Hope this helps!
  • Hi, I'm also using Richard for my Sept wedding. He just did our engagement photos in November and they were amazing! I highly recommend him. He is wonderful to work with. My fiance who hates being in front of the camera actually enjoyed our session.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards