Jewish Weddings
Options

Invitations

Hi all. I'm having a hard time finding reasonably priced invitations that have are religous without being full Hebrew or just a Star of David. Can anyone suggest a website? Thank you!
TTC the journey begins October 2011 image

Re: Invitations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you can put hebrew on costco invitations, and change up the text to your liking.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to go the costco route (which is actually done through einvite), but I decided on a design that couldn't be replicated and wound up designing and printing invitations myself.  So far we've gotten nothing but compliments and it didn't take very long.

If you aren't good with programs, you could find a student or graphic designer that could use some extra cash and have them design something for you for about $50 bucks and than either print them out yourself or have them done for you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we used notfromabox.com

they are completely custom and not crazy expensive!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards