Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

BAD wedding photographer "Weddings by Tammynize" Tammy Le Nguyen

My wedding photographer just cancelled on me today and told me too bad!  I can't believe it.  My wedding is in a couple of months!  If I cancelled on her, I would be out the deposit.  Now I need to find a new photographer in this short time.  Any thoughts on what to do?

Do not hire her.  She will cancel on you and tell you too bad.  She has no business integrity and will screw up your wedding day. 

Weddings By

Tammynize

hello@tammynize.com
| 9165297846 | www.weddingsbytammynize.com/">www.weddingsbytammynize.com/">www.weddingsbytammynize.com | Fax: 9166706707

Re: BAD wedding photographer "Weddings by Tammynize" Tammy Le Nguyen

• Options
    edited December 2011

What a peach. Did you sign a contract with her? (I'm assuming since you put down a deposit) Are you getting your deposit back? If she left wiggle-room in the contract that would allow her to cancel, and if she's refunded your deposit, then unfortunately, I think, the most you can do is just leave her bad reviews for her unprofessionalism.

Other than that, not much you can do but start calling anyone/everyone within your budget and find someone else. If they're unavailable, ask for referrals and contact info for other photographers they know and may recommend.

(P.S. I went to the website. She sounds like an ugly personality, but that's just me.)

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I am sooo sorry to hear that.  I am in the process of finding a wedding photographer so if I come across any that seem to be well qualified, I will post on here :)
  • Options
    inkulio73inkulio73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear that!  You can do better...
  • Options
    miah_23_ncbmiah_23_ncb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i hope you got your $ money back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ouch, sorry to hear about that. What sort of budget are you working with? Lots of talent in California.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards