Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Retro wedding dresses

I am having a retro 50s style wedding but am not having much luck finding myself a dress. There are some amazing dresses on the web from designers like whirling turban or candy Anthony but I really need to try something on and not order without seeing it. Anyone know anywhere who carries dresses like there's??? Help please

Re: Retro wedding dresses

• Options
    I don't know if it's the look you are going for buy AA make a line of vintage dresses.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    There is a BLHDN sale on GILT today that has some dresses that you might like.  If you don't want to buy on Gilt , try BLHDN.com directly.
  • Options
    I had a vintage-ish dress... it was a Michelle Roth. I have pictures in my bio... but there are the Dolly couture wedding dresses that are also that style.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Most desigers have a vintage inspired line and a few tea length dresses... I would look for bridal shops near you, get on there website, and see what designers they carry. Then go to the designers website and see what your options are. While the salons probably won't carry many of their tea-length gowns, most would be wiling to order some in for you to try on, since they are a provider of that designer.

Good luck!
  • Options
    have a look at those shops that sell vintage dresses, you might find something there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards