Tennessee

Hey Knox Brides! Need some opinions!

So I am going to get married at my church, colors are going to be yellow and red.  We are planning the wedding for June of 2012.  I want me wedding to scream country lke sunflower decorations etc.  I need some ideas for decorations (especially centerpieces)and caterers that serve southern cooking.  Keep in mind I am trying to maintain a reasonable budget.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hey Knox Brides! Need some opinions!

• edited December 2011
    Decoration idea:
    Mason jars and old milk bottles for centerpieces/vases. Check flea markets, goodwill, yardsales, etc.

Mrs. Wiggins image
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto on the Mason jars, and also tin watering cans filled with flowers are very country.
    "Our love is friendship set to music"
  • leogirl13leogirl13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure you could find yellow and red gingham table cloths, Use wild flowers and straw/grasses for your flowers. Milk glass also looks very country and is super cheap.

As far as catering goes try M&M bbq, I'm not sure if they are still open but the last I heard they were doing catering only. Nothing else just ask catering rates at your fave local bbq places. It's also cheaper to get the sides from the grocery store like Food City Or Kroger's. The fresh market has lots of good stuff but may be a bit more pricey.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards