Washington-Seattle

Stuck between two caterers

We are trying to choose a caterer and are stuck between two. We really love the food at both and have had great experiences dealing with the event planners, etc. 

Has anyone used Lisa Dupar Catering or Ravishing Radish Catering?

I'm scared to make the decision! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Stuck between two caterers

• I don't have anything to add other than the fact that I just emailed both of them today for a quote!  If you find out anymore about advantages of one vs the other, let me know!  I might be in the same prediciment eventually!
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_stuck-between-two-caterers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:dbb5eca8-98dd-4f59-a4ad-0c09bb107473Post:daf08edd-0bf7-4f72-ac04-7a14e548b9ea">Re: Stuck between two caterers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't have anything to add other than the fact that I just emailed both of them today for a quote!  If you find out anymore about advantages of one vs the other, let me know!  I might be in the same prediciment eventually!
    Posted by sxcwed[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>This has been the hardest thing for me! Every other vendor and the venue, I just knew. Had this gut reaction and was 100% sure. I love both of these caterers...ugh! </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sinnern3sinnern3 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012

I have been working Amaryah from Lisa Dupar for our desserts and so far she has been amazing! My wedding isn't till Nov. but I have no complaints about them. They are really easy to work with and they are willing to work within my budget.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards