August 2013 Weddings
Options

Honeymoon .. Check!

So happy to have booked our honeymoon this evening. It feels like a relief. We have been talking about it forever but now it's official.

One more thing to check off the list!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon .. Check!

• Options
    Super exciting! That is definitly something we need to research a bit more! I've been kind of putting it off...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It definitely feels good to be booked and I don't have to keep thinking about it. Where do you plan on going for your cruise??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That is Awesome!! Booking the honeymoon is one of the things I am most looking forward to.
  • Options
    YAY! Ours is booked also and a huge relief!

Which cruise line are you going to Alaska with? We're doing Princess. Leaving the 4th, 2 days after our wedding.

Did you let them know you'll be on your HM? They often do special things for you if you're celebrating something :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!! I agree with ashelton - I've been putting off the research too. It must feel good to have it all set!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sparkellyy- idk yet! haha, probably the bahamas/carribean. I wanted to do an east coast cruise but they only offer them september/october.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We are doing Carnival on the 27th. We are getting married August 24th and I am going back to school on Sept. 5th so I didn't have much of a choice with cruise dates! I did tell them we are on our Honeymoon! Hoping to get a special upgrade..or at least some free champagne! =) Neither of us have been on a cruise before so I think it will be very exciting. We talked about it for a couple months before we actually booked it.. and we couldn't get the smiles off of our faces after booking it. I think it will be such a relaxing way to end the year of wedding planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have never been on an Alaskan cruise, although I want too! But I have been on other cruises. They are really nice because you can really do whatever the heck you want! And it's nice because you don't have to spend another penny unless you want to!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards