New York-Western
Options

Buffalo Reception Venue

Can someone suggest a nice venue in the city of Buffalo for under $40/pp per plate, that holds at least 300 people? Im running out of ideas!!!! Please help! Frown

Re: Buffalo Reception Venue

• Options
    Do you want something in the city or is in the burbs okay as well?
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    Ripas in Lancaster, or Ilio DiPaolo's caters at a few venues that can hold 300 people
  • Options
    I was looking for something no more than 20 mins outside of Buffalo.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_buffalo-reception-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:622Discussion:b87e056e-042b-4012-9e43-825a7a989b51Post:e0c61a35-68aa-4561-b33f-94e2c88af49c">Re: Buffalo Reception Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you want something in the city or is in the burbs okay as well?
    Posted by degrea[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Thank u! I will look into them!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_buffalo-reception-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:622Discussion:b87e056e-042b-4012-9e43-825a7a989b51Post:50363a67-9d52-4976-9d9f-6da5d8f93e4d">Re: Buffalo Reception Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ripas in Lancaster, or Ilio DiPaolo's caters at a few venues that can hold 300 people
    Posted by RosaFick[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Lucarelli's holds a lot and is around $40 per person with the bar package.
  • Options
    Hamlin House is gigantic and the food is DELICIOUS. Starts at $14 per person, minus the bar. Parking could be iffy, but I generally find it isnt too bad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards