Ohio-Columbus

Wedding Website?

We don't have one yet and I don't know where to go or how to start :( Please tell me there is a website that will help me step by step to create it for us?? TIA!

Re: Wedding Website?

• weebly is good and easy!

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I second weebly.  It's a drag and drop format, no html know-how is needed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • wedding wire is awesome and very easy. It already has templates with the usual sections you would want. You can also add music, people can sign your guest book, you can even control RSVPs, and link your registry.
    imageAnniversary
  • Wix is wonderful!  It has flash templates so you can create a really snazzy looking website without much technical skill.  You can check ours out here (click).
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Do all of those have RSVP capabilities? I am really considering doing online RSVP!
  • OH MY GOSH Jen! Your engagement pics are SO great! HOTTT! lol :)
  • Mywedding.com was really easy to set up.
    It does have RSVP capabiltiy but I haven't used it.
    Anniversary
  • i had mine through TK but jnkreager yours makes me want to redo mine! lol i think i am going to haha
  • I second mywedding.com, however I can't speak for the RSVP option.  I like the format, it's easy to create, navigate, but it's not overly fancy--which wasn't something that was important to us.  Half our guestlist (FI's side) doesn't even know how to use a computer (a lot of older people who retired before they were widely used).
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • MrsColeman and Kleem -- Thanks girlies :)

And Wix doesn't have an RSVP capability persay, but we just linked it to our wedding email and had everyone RSVP that way or they could leave a comment on the site.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards