Pennsylvania-Central

Eden Resorts lancaster Executive courtyard

Does anyone have any pictures of a reception at the Executive Courtyard at the Eden resort in lancaster? We are getting married there next year and we are looking for staging ideas: lighting, flowers, centerpieces that won't look to small in that huge room..etc. Any help would be great.  You can email us any pictures at cboyarskiRN@aol.com

Re: Eden Resorts lancaster Executive courtyard

• caracbearacaracbeara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm assuming you mean the courtyard....not the executive suite. I was married there this past year and LOVED IT! One thing to keep in mind....if you're having the ceremony there...like we did...you'll want low centerpieces so people can see. Also we used an aisle runner and it helped with the ceremony layout. 

Here are some pics!

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here a picture of some of the flowers we had by the fountain and some of our centerpieces. We had low floral arrangements and floating candles

• edited December 2011
    Ahhhhh I'm so jealous.  I dreamed of having my reception in the Courtyard for years but it's out of budget.  :(  Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww thanks!!! We could only afford it because we had our wedding on a Sunday....Saturday was WAY over budget! We didn't add a lot of decor other than low centerpieces and flowers up by the altar. We felt that it was too bi of a venue to decorate and it pretty much decorated itself. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards