Hawaii
Options

Need Help!

So my fiance and I just recently decided to go to Hawaii and get married. We are going in September, already have tickets and hotel booked. Now I'm just looking for a wedding package that we can reserve. Anyone know of a good one that is around 800 or less that has good photography? I've looked at a couple websites but want to see what you all have to say. Thanks so much!

Re: Need Help!

• Options
    Welcome and congratulations. Which Island are you marrying on? 
  • Options
    Hello and Congrats! If you are looking for Maui, I used Simple Maui Weddings. The photogrpaher is Karma Hill and it's her business. You can make your own package so it will be exactly what you want. I'd estimate about 1100.00 but it's worth it. I havent gotten married yet, but i am using them and marissa, their coordinator is AMAZING. She always responds within a day and give syou even more info then you need. I've asked about maybe 30-40 questions and she's answered everyone. I cant say enough about them and I havent even met them yet! lol. Good luck, check them out :) and congrats!
  • Options
    Welcome & congrats!  Definitely depends on your wedding, but there are great coordinators on all of them.  Pacific Island Weddings was our WC on Maui and they definitely have options in your price range.
  • Options
    If you're getting married on Oahu, Above Heaven's Gate has a la carte pricing so you can pick out exactly what's in your budget. We are doing a beach wedding through them in August.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards