California-San Diego

Anyone hear about this place in Fallbrook????

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has heard of Wedgewood Fallbrook it is at the The Golf Club of California in Fallbrook. I can not find any reviews anywhere?  Any help would be amazing!

Thanks!

~Julie~

Re: Anyone hear about this place in Fallbrook????

• edited December 2011
    Julie, I asked that same question about two weeks ago and got no responses. I hope you get more help with that than I did.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I can only find out about there other locations...all good reviews
  • edited December 2011
    It skeeves me out that there are no reviews for the local place. Almost too good to be true. Make an appointment and tour it, it is the only way you'll get the information.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
  • edited December 2011
    thats where i am having my wedding. its GORG! and they do EVERYTHING for you!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome... i am going to send you a private message... hope that is okay!
  • leilanibond1leilanibond1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi Julie,

Yes, I am actually getting married there this October. I am working with Lyndsey and she has been amazing. The prices are very reasonable and I am very excited to be getting married there. Please email me directly if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Leilani
    Leilanibond1@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2011
    I too am really interested in this place. This venue seems too good to be true with everything that it offers for that price. I am going to try and set up an appointment for next week to check it out. I hope all goes well and we could finally get settled on a venue! If anyone gets anymore info about this place I too would love to hear it please :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards