June 2012 Weddings
Options

Wednesday Checks!

Re: Wednesday Checks!

• Options
    Kfudge0714Kfudge0714 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I ordered all the floating candles I need for the centerpieces and also ordered all the candy for our candy buffet! we will have:

Hershey's Kisses
    Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts
    Hershey's Chocolate Hearts
    ... Rock Candy
    Watermelon Jolly Ranchers
    Cotton Candy Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
    Strawberry Salt Water Taffy
    Sour Power Strawberry Straws
    Sour Patch Watermelons
    and Black Cherry Hard Candy Sticks

ETA: Almost forgot we picked the food choices for the limited menu at the RD too!
  • Options
    We met with our DJ last night. I can't wait for June 15th to be here.

-We went over our song lists - special dances, must play, & do not play.
    -Increased his time to do cocktail hour as well. For a total of 6 hours of services, plus set-up/etc, he is only charging us $600. That's a steal!
    -My mom's friend used his services a few weeks ago and said he was the best DJ she's ever had so I know we won't be disappointed.
    -I wish my wedding party would of booked him for our Jack & Jill because it would of made that party so much better. The DJ they had didn't even introduce us as we walked in the door. Nor did he say anything in the mic at all throughout the night.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Options
    I've been working on invites the last 2 days.  My couch has a 'hole' that is clear for me to sit but the rest is organized invitation chaos :)  I'm hoping to get them done either today or tomorrow.  I'm in and out most of today but may be able to get a few done here and there. 

I've also started the search for a place for FI and I to live once we get married.  He is out of state for work for about 6 more weeks so I'm on my own in the search.  Only makes him being gone that much worse!
  • Options
    WE got our wedding license yesterday.  It will be waiting at the courthouse for when we got o pick it up!!

I had 2 job interviews yesterday.  One of them - the one I REALLY REALLY WANT (a friend of mine is in HR there) emailed me this morning and asked if I would need to give a 2 week notice.  The man I interviewed with yesterday said "we are looking for someone to start really soon - like Monday".  Fortunately, due to the nature of my job I could make that happen.  So praying realy hard this one works out! 

I also looked at apartments yesterday.....but all of the places we are interested in are booked up for the summer.  We decided to go with a smaller place (really small bedrooms!!) we had looked at before.  It's tiny, but it will save us money and help get his college debt paid down.

So excited....66 days!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Finished stuffing the invitations into the envelopes last night.  This process has been causing me a huge headache, because the "additional info" paper kept jamming in the printer... I'm so thrilled it's finished!  Also mailed a check to our pastor, so he is completely paid for.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I just BOUGHT THE PLANE TICKETS FOR OUR HM!!!!
    EEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

6 months ago, I did not think we could even afford to think about a honeymoon. I have worked my BUTT off for this and so has FI!
    We rock as a team!

90 days left until I marry my teammate!
    91 days until the honeymoon!

First Look
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congrats Peachy!!

-FI finally got his butt in gear and emailed the groomsment with suit info and a deadline for measurements. Hopefully they get back to him SOON! :)

-Scheduled my next facial for April 17th.... CANT WAIT!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wednesday-checks-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:296cb377-3b88-434a-b3fd-5d38e3375946Post:b00f0b17-1f2a-4048-b3b0-9817711dc363">Re: Wednesday Checks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just BOUGHT THE PLANE TICKETS FOR OUR HM!!!! EEEEE!!!!!!!!!! 6 months ago, I did not think we could even afford to think about a honeymoon. I have worked my BUTT off for this and so has FI! We rock as a team! 90 days left until I marry my teammate! 91 days until the honeymoon!
    Posted by peachykeen26[/QUOTE]

that is exciting! congrats
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just a small check yesterday....picked up the silk plumerias we ordered to decorate our hand fans.  Also got some ribbon to tie them on with.

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks!

First Look
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wednesday-checks-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:296cb377-3b88-434a-b3fd-5d38e3375946Post:391e8ac2-ed3a-4096-8c0a-128253d948b8">Re: Wednesday Checks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just a small check yesterday....picked up the silk plumerias we ordered to decorate our hand fans.  Also got some ribbon to tie them on with.
    Posted by janeash[/QUOTE]

sounds pretty.  pic?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Sae shell bouquets are done. I had one more to do, however, one of my birdesmaid had to drop out of the wedding due to finicial issues. I heard she is still contributing to the shower but will not be able to come to domincan so, I am done with bouquets.
    _ I have my guess book
    _ Order sand ceremony items
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Checked my registries 6... 7 times so far.

Ordered the hankies for my mom and FMIL.

Peachy - team work makes dreams work! I learned that from RHOA; and they say reality TV has no educational value.

Chlesea - I need to get FI to email everyone about tuxes! Thanks for reminding me!
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Scheduled my hair trial for May 12th and the biggest check of all...

INVITATIONS ARE IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I admit I began registry stalking today.  My shower invites went out on Monday and a few people told me they got them.

For real though, I finished addressing invites.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Wednesday Checks!:[QUOTE]I admit I began registry stalking today.nbsp; My shower invites went out on Monday and a few people told me they got them. For real though, I finished addressing invites. Posted by MMRoberts11[/QUOTE]

Oh I big time registry stalk. I am actually selfishly nervous no one will get anything. I mean come on I am pretty selfish for thinking that.

First Look
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards