Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

OMG country fans...come in here please!!!!!

Miranda Lambert and Blake Sheltons wedding video has just been released.. ADORABLE!! I love these two...

Check this out:
http://celebrity-gossip.net/miranda-lambert/blake-shelton-miranda-lambert-release-wedding-video-517508

Re: OMG country fans...come in here please!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Now THAT'S a wedding kiss :)

Although, I have to be honest- it bugs me that he wore jeans.... especially because the rest of the wedding party was in more formal attire.  But she's so freaking adorable!
  • Options
    aabrahams7aabrahams7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree...I thought it was a tad bit weird..however, it fits them, as well as the whole mood of the wedding... I am a sucker for these two...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting! I loved watching this! :) Her bouquet is awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks for sharing!  I love them, they are so adorable!

And I loved the little rustic touches they had, especially the antlers in their arch!  = )

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought when her dad gave her away was cute...he was trying so hard to hold back his tears... I also loved the lighting (tin cans with holes...) Super cute!
  • Options
    bemistobebemistobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Loved it, and love them! It fit them so perfectly!
  • Options
    EmilyW416EmilyW416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Like.fm for Firefox (click here to dismiss)
    You have not linked an account to this extension. Songs you play will not be sent to Like.fm.
    OMG! I LOVE THEM!!! I love her she so...real. Ive seen her in concert twice. I want to drink beer with them by a bonfire.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_omg-country-fanscome-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:d942803e-84ab-4dd2-93db-6fbe0c839ba7Post:bc289c1f-e166-4b77-8752-443f66d6aad3">Re: OMG country fans...come in here please!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to drink beer with them by a bonfire.
    Posted by EmilyW416[/QUOTE]

Same here!!  = )
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Like.fm for Firefox (click here to dismiss)
    You have not linked an account to this extension. Songs you play will not be sent to Like.fm.
    i really think ill get married in my boots :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We saw her when she was here with Brad Paisley and Justin Moore. I think that is the day that my FI fell in love with her :)  She is a doll....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Emily - You should!  I think that's such a cute look!  I got heels, but think I'll bring my boots as some extra backup dancing shoes!  = )

Oh I would LOVE to see her in concert!!  That needs to happen! 
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Adorable!  Love them!  Thanks for posting, gave me chills!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_omg-country-fanscome-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:d942803e-84ab-4dd2-93db-6fbe0c839ba7Post:67cd266c-818b-4a2e-8e71-a627e72c891b">Re: OMG country fans...come in here please!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Emily - You should!  I think that's such a cute look!  I got heels, but think I'll bring my boots as some extra backup dancing shoes!  = ) <strong>Oh I would LOVE to see her in concert!!</strong>  That needs to happen! 
    Posted by MikeNAndi[/QUOTE]

She is full of energy and puts on a great show...and not only that..she actually sounds decent in concert. Def check her out!
  • Options
    andielizabethandielizabeth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing! I just love them! it looked like so much fun.
    image BabyFruit Ticker Created by Wedding Favors
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awe this was so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_omg-country-fanscome-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:d942803e-84ab-4dd2-93db-6fbe0c839ba7Post:d6f6b743-7ccc-48c8-b1ce-942582e9938f">Re: OMG country fans...come in here please!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Now THAT'S a wedding kiss :) Although, I have to be honest- it bugs me that he wore jeans.... especially because the rest of the wedding party was in more formal attire.  But she's so freaking adorable!
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

To me it looks like all of the guys have jeans on the bottom. I think they coordinated. That wedding looked like a lot of fun. I love the rustic touches. That's why we chose the venue we chose because it felt like it was in the wood, at it is in the woods.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_omg-country-fanscome-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:d942803e-84ab-4dd2-93db-6fbe0c839ba7Post:67cd266c-818b-4a2e-8e71-a627e72c891b">Re: OMG country fans...come in here please!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Emily - You should!  I think that's such a cute look!  I got heels, but think I'll bring my boots as some extra backup dancing shoes!  = ) <strong>Oh I would LOVE to see her in concert!!  That needs to happen! 
    </strong>Posted by MikeNAndi[/QUOTE]

Umm you need too!! Haha its not a choice! I love her in concert shes just amazing. I saw her with Brad Paisley and then at country jam. Shes really fun.
  • Options
    FutureMrsS13FutureMrsS13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awe! i loved it! so beautiful! i agree they are adorable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards