Flowers

Black and White wedding with Red and White Roses

Hi Ladies, I am hoping you all will be able to help me.
My bridesmaids are wearing black evening gowns. i am wearing White.
I would like to keep my flowers simple by using red and white roses.
How would you coourdinate the color combos of the flower? I am thinking I would like to carry a Red bouquet, and have the MOH carry white and the bridesmaids carry a red whire combo. what do you think?

any input would be great. Happy planning
xo

Re: Black and White wedding with Red and White Roses

• lisab613lisab613 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that sounds beautiful!
    Anniversary image<br
  • julia'sflorajulia'sflora member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you could also give the attendants all white, and you the groom and parents get all red.  the reception could be a combo of the two. 

• edited December 2011
    I am also using black, and white with pops of red for my colors. My girls are also wearing black and I am wearing white. My bouquet will be all red roses with diamond accents and I'm having the girls carry 2 open red roses with 1 white open rose. This makes the roses look fuller and I just want very simple elegant arrangements. I think your idea is great though and there are a variety of ways to arrange these colors. You can also just talk to your florist and play around with the flowers to see what you like best. Good luck!
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This was my second choice color scheme and I was going to have everyone carry red rose bouquets.  But I agree any combo would be fine.
  • SmS84SmS84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the same color scheme.
    This is what my bouqets looked like.

Shantel Santellana
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards