Missouri
Options

DJ HELP!!!

I am trying to book a DJ in St. Louis/St. Charles on a budget but I don't know who to go with.  I am looking at All Events DJ Services, A Sound Investment, and Digital Entertainment.  Does anyone have any experience with any of these companies or have some other good options?

Thank you!

Re: DJ HELP!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    C and R Sound out of Union, MO It is a family owned company, decent pricing, great people!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Complete Music. For the four hour reception, we only paid $495.00 and they are great! They are very personable and very willing to work with your music and reception needs, including dance teaching and wedding party introductions. They work well with many dfferent styles and are very great people.

Their office is located on Olive Blvd between Spoede and 270. Give them a call!

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Now that's a DJ has a great reputation and really reasonable prices. Check it out before booking ;o)
    Monica & Taoridi October 30, 2010 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Call Brian & Mickey Williams 636-297-0070. They are from Jonesburg, MO. Shoot for the Starts DJ Service. Great people and great prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards