April 2013 Weddings
Options

RSVP'S!

Hey!  So we sent our RSVP's early due to our venue needing a headcount 6 weeks prior to the date, the knot checklist telling us to send them at the three month mark, and excitement to get them out and check that task off of our to do list.... We sent out 39 and have already received 15 back!!  This is a good feeling!  It's coming up soon!  Has anyone else gotten their invitations out yet?

So far 13 RSVP's have been Yes!  and 2 have been No, but those two were to be expected. We invited people from our families that we knew probably wouldn't be able to make it, but wanted to make sure we extended the invitation just in case.  My lovely Grandma who lives 20 hours from me already booked her hotel and flight and everything!  I love that lady :)  She also gave me my garter for the wedding, it's a gorgeous lacy baby blue one.  I am excited to get more RSVP's back!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
RSVP Deadline: February 28th

Re: RSVP'S!

• Options
    How exciting!!! I am working on stuffing the envelopes tomorrow! I want them out this week :)
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We just got our invites in the mail yesterday, which is awesome because we ordered them exactly two weeks ago! But we have to make a reception card before we can send them out. So we're hoping to get the invites out in the next couple weeks.

I sure hope our families respond that quickly!! I have a feeling they will not, though....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
    image 225 Invited
    image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out!
    image 154 Are MIA!
    Reply requested by March 23.
  • Options
    LOL Maba, That's the thing.  My immediate family have responded, because I told them to (they said "you already know we will be there, why do we have to RSVP"?  Because I put a stamp on your return RSVP envelope, that's why!!!!)  But my Aunts, Unlces, some Grandparents etc have not yet.  I figured they would be first, but no.  Random coworkers of FI and a few friends have been the first besides our immediate familes.  Hopefully the rest will come soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
  • Options
    I'm jealous :( my invites are nowhere near being finished, since I have to rely on FIs mom to sew the lace on the outside of them. She has done 0 out of 70. I'm starting to feel the urgency.. And probably still 3 or more weeks away from sending them out. Ugh. 
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm going to work on addressing mine this weekend.  Hopefully I can get 122 knocked out but who knows.  One of my BMs volunteered to help me stuff the envelopes, so maybe we can do that this coming week and get them out by the end of the week.  I can't wait to check that off the list and start getting RSVPs so everything else can fall into place.
  • Options
    Yay! I got my international ones in the mail yesterday, so that's great! I will wait another week before sending my local ones.
  • Options
    I've already got about 45 out of 105 invites that have responded and said yes!!!! It's getting real!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards