Rhode Island
Options

An Etsy Wedding

Normally I blog about this stuff but I wanted to share with my Knotties first! Seeing that the holidays are around the corner, I thought these would make nifty gifts for the bride and groom. Most of them are perfect for personalizing your wedding.

If anyone knows of any fabulous finds on Etsy. Please share!

1. I wish I discovered these custom face stamps on Etsy because being vain I would stamp these on everything from the cocktail napkins to the wedding stationary. They can definitely be used after the wedding too. 

2. I have seen some really unique wedding invitations and Save the Dates but none of them made from real wood.  I am sure guests are less likely to toss these away even after the wedding. I love the designs from this Etsy artist and the Vintage STD is my absolute favorite. Made from real sliced birch wood. 

3. Perfect for the holidays! A bride and groom kokeshi doll ornament. A custom order for the dolls to look like the bride and groom will make a wonderful keepsake. 

- The etsy artist also makes cute cake toppers too!

4.  I love this personalized picture frame! Not only a great way to display your wedding picture but to include your favorite love song, wedding vow or quote too. The hubs and I happen to be big fans of Jack Johnson's music. 

5. Another charming piece to add to your beautiful bouquet is a custom photo bottle cap of you and your beau. You can also have a picture of a love one who can't be there on your big day. "Something treasured and remembered"

6. That one accessory can sometimes be the statement piece that pulls your whole look together. This is why I love this Blinged out crystal headband. Definitely can be reused after the wedding to dress up any evening look. Oh and the price is right too. Instant glam for $25

7.  I am simply mad about macarons! They are not to be mistaken for the coconut ones spelled with two "oo". Think of bite size pieces of heaven in your mouth. They come in a myraid of colors and yummy flavors. This will be one edible favor that will get you high scores for taste and cuteness

Re: An Etsy Wedding

• Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the Macarons!! I wanted to do them for wedding favors but they are a bit pricey- so i suggested my mom do them for my shower instead.

My fav. etsy buy was the personalized ilustration of us, that we are going to frame nad put up at the reception on a table.

this was from etsy seller: Plaidandhound
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love that illustrated drawing of you guys! It is so cute!!! Would you be offended if i inquired with that seller about doing one of my Fi and I??

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    DiLynn83DiLynn83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just my personal opinion: I love Etsy, I really do, but a little of that 'homemade, crafty' stuff goes a long way.

Or maybe I've just read WAY too much Regretsy.
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_etsy-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:6e71a8c3-10fb-41f1-a2f9-c1f7fdb993d8Post:18a406b4-720f-4d60-a472-b6e7a76d9ea5">Re: An Etsy Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love that illustrated drawing of you guys! It is so cute!!! Would you be offended if i inquired with that seller about doing one of my Fi and I??
    Posted by AmandaLeigh1014[/QUOTE]

Um ! I would NOT be offended at all!!!
    She does them as Save the Dates and I asked her to do me one as a illustration as well. It was kind of pricey- at $75. And I wish i have negoiated that a bit better- but I was just really excited about it. She printed it up on nice paper at an 8x10 size for me, too.
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol Jennifer I am getting that too! I absolutely love the illustrations she does!
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_etsy-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:6e71a8c3-10fb-41f1-a2f9-c1f7fdb993d8Post:557a41fc-3ade-4117-8953-07490a947fed">Re: An Etsy Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol Jennifer I am getting that too! I absolutely love the illustrations she does!
    Posted by RoyalOrient[/QUOTE]

Oh! I am so glad to send her business. I loved how it came out.
    ANd I love anyone else that owns a daschund so she gets an A+in my book!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awsome! those must be the cutest save the dates ever!! I'll have to look her up tomorrow!

My FMIL owns s Dachsund. Hes kind of dumb though....actually, not kinda..he's REALLY dumb. I'm not sure he knows his own name lol

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My favorite was my sash:

With matching hair piece!

Custom made by Corrine O'Neill of Buds & Blooms (clicky)

Also, our stamps are pretty much awesome - they're sort of like this:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87865534/custom-rubber-stamp-save-the-date-thank

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards